Community Responsibilities for Pittsburgh Chess Week 2017 as written by Ashley Lynn Priore, founder and CEO of The Queen’s Gambit Chess Institute, on October 1st, 2017.
- Encourage acknowledgment and celebration of chess and its recent success in Pittsburgh.
- Learn about chess opportunities in Pittsburgh, specifically The Queen’s Gambit Chess Institute.
- Learn about the benefits of chess (academically and socially).
- Encourage attendance to different chess events around the city, specifically Pittsburgh Chess Week 2017 events.
- Discuss, engage, and promote chess all year along, not just during this week.
- Learn or play chess.
- Use the hashtag #cityofchess.
Thank you for your dedication to the Pittsburgh community. #cityofchess #chessforchange #enrichinglivesonemoveatatime
Ashley Lynn Priore
Founder, President, CEO
The Queen’s Gambit